Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's Time for Something Completely Different

I've not done a square card since Stampin' Up! retired square envelopes a few years back, but I'm trying to step out of my "comfort zone" and do things which are a little different... like using colors which are less than my favorite.  I'm sure you can probably figure out which element is my favorite - yes, it is the plaid paper in the background!  Tee hee!  I really love the way this card turned out, and I have a new appreciation for some of these colors. <smile>


Are you interested in making this 5-1/2" squared card?  Just grab the following supplies:

Stamp set - Best of Greetings (item number 133485 - Best of 25 Years set from June), Truly Grateful (from the Holiday catalog)
Cardstock/Paper - Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (from the Holiday Catalog), Soft Sky , Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso
Accessories - Extra-Large Oval Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Stamping Sponges, Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, and Burlap Ribbon (from the Holiday Catalog)
 
As always, thank you for stopping by... now go stamp!

signature

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that the plaid makes the card stand out so well!

    Can't wait to check out the new envelope maker so we can make multiple-sized cards! *twiddle my thumbs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel... I'm trying hard not to hold my breath. LOL!

    ReplyDelete