Sunday, May 13, 2018

Delightfully Detailed Samples

Welcome back! The other day I mentioned I would show you the samples I created for OnStage last month using the Delightfully Detailed suite... and here they are (a day late, but here, nonetheless)!


Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper colored with Mint Macaron (returning color) by using the "direct to paper" technique. Touches of Nature Elements have been colored using Stampin' Blends. The happy birthday greeting from the Detailed with Love stamp set was embossed using Versamark and White embossing powder

**Please note that some of these items are not yet available for ordering since they are a sneak peek from the upcoming 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! annual catalog. 


This sweet card was created using the Delightfully Detailed Note Cards, Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, Mint Macaron and (another returning color) Blackberry Bliss ink. The ink was sponged using daubers, then embellished with 1/8" Fresh Fig ribbon and Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle ribbon. The trio punch from the same suite was used to punch a hole for the ribbon. 


I used a bit of Whisper White cardstock under the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper on the previous card, which was used as a mask and created a beautiful background for this card. Basically, one technique created elements for two cards! The card was finished off with Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Faceted Dots. 


Again, using the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper as a mask, I sponged Whisper White Craft Ink on the back of this card element. I then flipped it over, turned it around, and adhered it to the card base. The sentiment was stamped, punched, layered, then adhered to the base.


One of my favorite cards, I CASEd the design from Krista Frattin of The Crafty Carrot Collective. I wanted to showcase the Delightfully Detailed stamp set without using the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. I just love the subtle texture and clean design of this card!

I hope you've enjoyed a few of the samples I created using items from the Delightfully Detailed suite! If you're interested in receiving a catalog so you can see all the other amazing items Stampin' Up! has coming out June 1, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment