Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thanks So Much!

I love making 3x3s!  They are a quick and easy way to say thank you - especially to my customers!  Every order gets a thank you card - and each one is different.  Who will receive this one?


Want to make one of your own cards like this one? Then grab the following supplies (all from Stampin' Up!):
  • Rich Razzleberry cardstock - cut into 6" x 3" and scored at 3"
  • Very Vanilla cardstock - scrap of at least 3" x 3"
  • 2-1/2" Circle Punch
  • Designer Series Paper - 3" x 1-1/2" (I used Sycamore Street from Sale-A-Bration)
  • 5/8" Flower Trim - found in Stampin' Up!'s Spring Catalog
  • Oh, Hello! Stamp Set - also found in Stampin' Up!'s Spring Catalog
  • Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Glue Dots - to attach the 5/8" Flower Trim
  • SNAIL Adhesive
I'm sure I could have spent a little more time blinging it up with Basic Jewel Rhinestones or something... but again, I wanted to keep it quick and easy.  Who's to say my customer won't add her own flair and give this card to someone else?  I hope she does... but not before she takes a picture and shows me how fabulous she made it look!

Thanks for stopping by... now go stamp!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment