Friday, May 24, 2013

Yet Another Thank You Card

Honestly... it seems I am always thanking someone for something.  I am very grateful - for everything!  But since it's the end of the school year, I had to make cards for my son's teachers.

I posted one of the cards here earlier in the week.  That one was easy (and admittedly CASEd). This card was not copied... it is my own creation.  It's pretty simple and straight-forward, but then again, so are all my masculine cards.  I'm still working on stepping them up, but I really like how this one turned out.

 
Want to recreate this card? Just pull out your cardstock scraps and a few other Stampin' Up! supplies:
 
Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper (Spring Catalog)
VersaMark
Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder
Naturals Designer Buttons
Linen Thread
1" Circle Punch
 
I would love to hear your suggestions on how I can dress up this masculine card!  Please, leave me a comment below.
 
Thanks for stopping by... now go stamp!
Diana
 



No comments:

Post a Comment