Saturday, June 30, 2018

Vlogging Like a Boss!

Since this seems to be the year of stepping out of my comfort zone, I thought I would start doing Facebook live videos! I received the book Vlog Like a Boss by Amy Schmittauer in my first month's subscription with Sparkle Hustle Grow (you can read about it in the PS below) and I knew the universe was telling me something. Schmittauer (through her book) is encouraging and tells her readers it's okay to make mistakes, to just be yourself, and really... JUST DO IT! So guess what? I did.



Whew! That was scary! But I survived!! Hey... if I can get up in front of 750 people and present new Stampin' Up! product, then this is cake - right? Ummm.... sure. Actually, it was easier! LOL!



This is the card I created in the video. It's a quick and easy card that features the bright and beautiful Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper... which happens to be a part of the Buy 3 Get 1 Designer Series Paper sale that begins tomorrow - July 1. Shameless plug, I know.

As promised in the video, here are the measurements for each card layer:

• Card base - Tranquil Tide - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", folded in half at 4-1/4"
• 2nd Layer - Very Vanilla - 4" x 5-1/4"
• Designer Series Paper Layer - Garden Impressions - 3-3/4" x 5"
• 4th Layer - Copper Foil - 3-1/8" x 4-3/8"
• Top Layer (Sentiment) - Very Vanilla - 3" x 4-1/4"

I hope you enjoyed the video and make your own quick and easy cards using the Abstract Impressions stamp set and Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper. I have lots of paper left, so I'm definitely going to be creating more!







PS - If you're interested in learning about the Sparkle Hustle Grow monthly subscription box, please click here. And yes... I do receive compensation for every five people who sign up. BUT that's not why I mention this company! I truly enjoyed receiving my first subscription - the subject was very fitting for me this month. The bonus part? A community of female entrepreneurs in a Facebook group, who are there to encourage and support each other. That is what hooked me on Sparkle Hustle Grow. Check it out and let me know what you think.


Glue Dots
$5.25





No comments:

Post a Comment