Sunday, July 1, 2018

I Wish I Could Join All Over Again!

Is your Stampin' Up! shopping list so long that you wish you could get a discount? Do you want to earn a little extra money to cover your car payment or perhaps for holiday gifts for your loved ones? Or, do you want to do what I do... gather people together and create fun projects? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then you may want to consider joining the Stampin' Up! family.


The above is pretty much how my journey started... I had so much flagged in my catalog that I decided to sign up to get the discount. I was my best customer! Okay... I was my only customer. Then I asked my friend Cindy - who actually introduced me to Stampin' Up! - if she would consider having a party. She did... and the rest, as they say, is history (I love a good cliché, don't you?).

What do you get when you take advantage of this amazing deal?

  • Customizable Starter Kit which includes $125 in product (you choose anything in the annual catalog!)
  • Choice of Classic Stampin' Pad assortment (see options below)
  • Free shipping on your starter kit
  • 20% Discount on future orders
  • Opportunity to increase your discount up to 33%
  • Option to build a business with sales and team building
  • Sneak peeks and exclusive pre-orders (you get to know, order, and receive product before customers!)
  • Extensive online resources
  • Exclusive Facebook groups for Stampin' Up! demonstrators and members of the Getting Fancy with Ink and Paper team
  • Virtual get-togethers with other members of the Getting Fancy team
  • One-on-one phone or in-person support from me... your team leader

Which color family would you choose?
If you're interested in joining Stampin' Up! or have questions about what it's like to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator before you take the plunge, please contact me. If you're ready to join me in this amazing Stampin' Up! community, please click here or Join My Group up top.

Signing up 13 years ago was one of the best decisions I've made... but with a deal like free stamp pads, I wish I could sign up all over again! LOL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment