Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Our Annual Card and Cookie Swap!

This past weekend, we got together for our annual card and cookie swap.  Although there were several who weren't able to make it due to the weather and illness (darn those unpredictable California "winters"), we had an amazing group of ladies and a ton of fun!  Check out these treats!

 

 


 
  

 

So many yummy treats!  We also had some savory dishes and other desserts, but I think my photographer got hungry and didn't finish taking pictures! 

And now for the cards!!

 
 

 
 


 
 



It seems like I'm missing a few cards... will have to look for them. I think the ladies did an incredible job on each of their cards... they really show such personality!

I have to say, my favorite part of the evening was everyone jumping in and helping us "last-minute-Lucy's" who needed to finish up our cards and cookies.  It really got me in the spirit of the holidays, because for me, that really is what it is about - sharing with, and caring about others.

Blessings to you and yours for this holiday season... now go stamp. :)
signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me be a part of this, Diana! My mom thoroughly enjoyed looking through everyone's cards. Can't wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Whoever made those lemon - white chocolate bon bons...=O. Amazing....

    ReplyDelete