Thursday, January 16, 2014

Feeling Good at Leadership

One thing Stampin' Up! focuses on, and encourages its demonstrators to do, is give back to the community.  I've done fundraisers in the past, such as "Stamp Out Breast Cancer" to support the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, but this is the first time I've taken the time to get involved at a Stampin' Up! event.  I had the opportunity at Leadership to get involved - and I have to say, it really feels good to give my time, even if just a few minutes, to make even a small difference in someone's life.

This year's service project was making birthday kits for the patients at Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston. You can read more about our service project HERE. I wish I had a link to the video that was played during Leadership, after delivery of all 500 kits. It brought tears to my eyes! It really puts things into perspective and helps us remember not to take things for granted.

 
 

What an amazing opportunity Stampin' Up! has provided its demonstrators, and what a generous give to give (us).

Have a blessed day!

Now... go stamp. :)
signature

1 comment: