Saturday, October 18, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Palooza!

It was a fun Friday night breaking out the Paper Pumpkin kits! All of the attendees were new to the Paper Pumpkin phenomenon... and after last night, they're all hooked! We even had a young crafter get into the craze!

Of course we had so much fun that I didn't have the chance to take many pictures, but that's a good sign, isn't it?




I had a few past kits on display so everyone could see the variety and quality of projects. And BTW, the card file pictured below is a CASE from Lyssa Zwolanek, fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator who comes up with the most amazing projects. I'm in awe of her talent!


If you're interested in learning more about Paper Pumpkin, click HERE. It's a fresh, fun way to craft. Stampin' Up! has taken out all the stress of designing and prepping. When I travel on business, I usually take a box or two with me. Everything (except scissors and adhesive) is included and ready to create.

Happy stamping!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment