Monday, November 6, 2017

Inspiration Found... Where I Least Expected It

I've had my demonstrator website since I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in 2005 - or since they started offering them in I-don't-know-what-year, but I've never really gone on the site to see what's there. Okay, I've updated my calendar (I'm really good about that), and I finally connected my blog to my site, but there is one thing I never paid attention to - sample projects.

This card caught my eye on Pinterest, but when I clicked through to see if I could find instructions, it led me to a fellow demonstrator's website (not blog). That's when I decided to check my own site, and voila! It was there (click here to see this - and other cool projects - on my site)!


I absolutely LOVE this card because it is quick and easy - and would be a good addition to my next holiday card buffet (check out my calendar). Although Stampin' Up! has a list of items used on this card, I've included it below - to make it easier for you to see what you need to order (or grab from your crafting stash) just in case you want to make this card, too.

Happy stamping!






Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment