Thursday, January 15, 2015

Paper Pumpkin is so Sweet!

I love my Paper Pumpkin subscription - I look forward to it every month! And after seeing the video for January's kit, I wish I had been able to increase my subscription to two (or three... tee hee!). Alas, I can hope kits and/or refills will be available soon (just so you know... past kits and refills are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. So it's not too late to sign up and buy past kits, or pre-pay for February's kit).


I'll post alternative projects as soon as I receive my kit and create something fun! In the meantime, if you want to experience all the fun Paper Pumpkin has to offer, visit the MyPaperPumpkin.com and sign up. Or, head over to my online store where a 3-month subscription is only $54.85 (regular price $59.85) - and qualifies you for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item! Oh, and don't forget that shipping is included (tax is not), so that's an extra bonus!



See... I really do love Paper Pumpkin!

Have a happy day... stamping!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment