Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sale-A-Brate Good Times, Come On!

Now I have that song stuck in my head, how about you? Okay, so I'm sure Kool & the Gang didn't write their hit song, Celebration, just for Stampin' Up!'s annual event, but it certainly fits.

As promised, here are the Sale-a-Bration videos...

I just love the masking technique! And I love that Bonnie showed this technique with the Happy Thing stamp set... one lemon seems so lonely, but three is so festive! I wasn't going to order this set, but now it's on my wish list.

This Lotus Blossom stamp set is going to be a Sale-a-Bration favorite! Carrie shows some good tips when doing two (and three) step stamping. Yes... one more stamp set to add to my wish list. LOL!

Project Life let's you become a memory keeper master! It's so quick and easy. And This Day mini card collection is so cute! But don't just use it for memory keeping, try using this kit to make cards!

If you missed the Irresistibly Yours video, it can be found here. So many fun projects using FREE product. Just add $50 to your cart in my online store, then choose your Sale-A-Bration item at no charge. Want two FREE items? Then place an order for $100. Also, please use this month's hostess club code 6A9KHFJR to help our January hostess Margo earn FREE product. 

Have a happy day... stamping!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment