Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let the Videos Continue!

It occurred to me... perhaps there are people who are just like me (scary thought LOL). I know when I get some information I want MORE! So instead of posting videos a couple at a time, I've decided to post the rest of them from the Occasions catalog... Sale-A-Bration will be posted tomorrow... I need to keep you coming back, don't I? LOL!

I cannot wait to get my hands on the Berry Basket die... I am sure I'll use this more than just for Easter!

Did you know that if you join the Stampin' Up! community during Sale-A-Bration, you receive a FREE kit, such as the Hello Life Project Kit? It's true! Ask me how!

I have to admit that I usually don't get kits like the Build a Bouquet Project Kit, but this one is INCREDIBLE!! I will be ordering this one during our Hostess Club class!

If you haven't tried Project Life, give it a try. It's a quick and easy way to keep those memories!

Super cute, super small bow that works just like its big sister die!

This is going to be the hit of the season! Butterflies never go out of style and this stamp set is perfect for those beautiful collage cards!

If you love the look of watercolored flowers, this stamp set is for you! And don't forget the coordinating Designer Series Paper!

Who doesn't love flowers? They just add a touch of happiness to whatever card or package you give that special someone!

Oh my goodness! This Mini Treat Thinlits Die is so versatile! I can't wait to use this for my Valentine's Day goodies! 

I absolutely LOVE Stampin' Up!'s card kits - it makes crafting so easy... no designing needed, just unpack the provided supplies and follow directions. Of course, if you choose to ignore the directions and make it your own, all the better!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Tomorrow I will post the Sale-a-Bration videos!

Have a happy day... stamping!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment