Saturday, September 9, 2017

It's a Silver Celebration!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we advance in levels based on sales and our team. One of my team members advanced to Silver and I wanted to do something to help her celebrate her accomplishment!


I had no idea what card I wanted to make, but I knew it had to be silver... so I pulled out all all silver supplies and just let go. I'm really happy with how all of the silver elements came together and created an elegant card. I may have to use this one for weddings or anniversaries... or even a 25th birthday!


It's really hard to photograph the silver foil paper, as it picks up the lighting and turns it almost gold (or champagne). But trust me... this card is GORGEOUS in person (if I do say so myself)!

Inside the card I offered my sincere congratulations, along with her choice between two gifts... one to play with, and one to help her grow her business - if that's her goal. Whichever she chooses, I'm sure she will enjoy.

signature

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment