Thursday, September 21, 2017

Refreshing!

I've always liked my blog, but I've wanted to move in a different direction lately - and have a blog that inspires me. Honestly... if I'm inspired, perhaps you would be inspired, too! I'm a part of a Stampin' Up! demonstrator group on Facebook that challenges us to blog more... something in which I definitely need. Someone had posted about another fellow demonstrator designing elements for her blog, and I was immediately intrigued. So I contacted Jane from FancyThatJane.com and we began a creative journey to refresh my blog design.

I'm one of these people who has a hard time taking what's in my imagination and bringing it to life... usually because what's in my brain doesn't translate to the real world, so connecting with Jane was amazing! She was able to guide me/my thoughts and help capture the essence of how I wanted my blog to feel... natural, soothing, and welcoming. In short, I wanted my blog to make me happy, and I wanted that happiness to shine through and, quite honestly, make others happy. Jane created exactly what I envisioned.

Without going into too many gushy details about what I loved most about working with Jane, I'll just tell you this... she is witty, fun, detail-oriented, professional, and creative (of course, so much more... but those qualities are most important to me). If you are interested in redesigning (or starting) your blog, or have any graphic projects that you need help with, please reach out to Jane through her Facebook page. You'll be happy you did... I know I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment