Thursday, September 7, 2017

Make the Holidays a Little Merrier with Merry Patterns

Although I'm nowhere close to being ready, I'm so excited for the holidays! Yes, it's true... I'm one of those weird people who can listen to Christmas music year-round (just did yesterday), so I get a little giddy when the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog comes out (if you don't have a copy, let me know and I'll send you one)... but even more so when there's a special offer for hosts!


Check out how versatile this stamp set really is! I can't wait to get my hands on it and start CASEing (I mean creating... tee hee)!



If you'd like to receive this exclusive set for FREE, just host a qualified card party (in-person, catalog, or online). This bonus stamp set is on top of the Stampin' Rewards earned... and as a bonus "thank you" from me, I always offer my hosts FREE shipping on their orders! What could be merrier? Contact me today to take advantage!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment