Monday, October 23, 2017

Something New in time for This Month's Stamp Club

I think Christmas came early... Stampin' Up! has a new item and demonstrators have had a chance to play with them for a bit before the November 1st release.


These new Stampin' Blends are AMAZING! And I think my stamp club ladies enjoyed using them, too, since we used them over the weekend to create a fun card that's quick and easy, too!


I love how the markers glide over the paper and the ink knows just where to go (the image above was colored using the thin tip, as it was easier to get into smaller spaces). Tip... instead of using an X-acto knife to cut slits in the paper for the ribbon, I used Paper Snips to cut up from the bottom, slid the ribbon in, then used Fast Fuse to make sure the top layer was adhered to the Basic Gray layer.


The inside was stamped with the host set In the City (outline and solid images for color are included in the set), and the grass was colored with the Old Olive Stampin' Blend. Such a fun set! I have a few friends who have moved recently so I'll be creating more of these and sending them out.

Check out this video of the new Stampin' Blends, which you can order beginning November 1! Can't wait until then? If you join my team, you have the opportunity to preorder these pens and start playing with them now.




I can't wait to color many more pages of the Just Add Color Specialty Designer Paper with the Stampin' Blends!

Happy Blending!

 photo Sig-Diana_zpsxcdy1b1q.png



No comments:

Post a Comment