Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A First for Paper Pumpkin!



I travel at least once a month for my Scottish import business and having a kit that I can tuck into my laptop bag just in case I have time to craft is amazing!

I've been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber since the beginning - five years! - and although I do have a few kits that I still haven't completed, I so look forward to seeing what the next month will bring! Yes... it's hard for me not to know what's coming, so I appreciate when Stampin' Up! gives us little sneak peeks - especially THIS sneak peek!


OMGosh I am SO flippin' excited June's kit coordinates with a product suite from the upcoming 2018-2019 annual catalog! While I can't tell you which one (yes, I know it stinks... but if you were a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you would know, too), I can tell you... if this Paper Pumpkin kit deserves an award, it would be a... ummm... nope, can't tell you - that would give it away! I'm so mean! Tee hee!

If you're not already a subscriber, be sure to sign up by June 10 to get this fun kit that will have you doing high kicks!



No comments:

Post a Comment