Friday, January 24, 2014

Have you Tried Paper Pumpkin Yet?

I received my Paper Pumpkin box and squealed when I opened it! Free gift? What??? And how did they know I love buttons? Tee hee! Usually I stick pretty close to the instructions and pictures when putting my kit together, but this time I am going to try to step out of the box. As soon as I'm finished putting my cards together, I'll definitely post pictures!
 

If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin yet, you might want to! Don't forget to sign up before February 10 to get a FREE set of markers! Details can be found HERE. Pictured below is your welcome kit. If you decide to continue your subscription, you will receive a new shipment every month. So much fun!


Thank you for stopping by! Now go stamp. :)
signature

1 comment:

  1. This always happens to me when I decide not to partake in something. BLAH! Okay....now I'm looking forward to February. ONE LAST SHOT! =P.

    ReplyDelete