Monday, January 13, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Gets Even Better!

Just getting back from Leadership in Houston, TX and still processing all the information, going through swaps and catching up on sleep! I'll be posting pictures and revealing some amazing news little by little, but first up is a super promotion you won't want to miss!

If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin yet, you will definitely want to sign up before February 10!  Why???  I have seen the kits for February and March and they are ADORABLE!! I wish we could have taken pictures, but part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is being sworn to secrecy about certain things.  But you'll be glad I am. Imagine being surprised every month by a new project. They call it your 30-minute creative escape. You won't receive February's kit, but instead you will receive the welcome kit pictured below. However, I will have a limited number of extra February kits, so (while supplies last) you can buy one directly from me (and I will even pay the shipping to you).

But wait! There's more! If you sign up before February 10, you will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers (that's a value of $14.95)!



Try it for a month or two, and see what fun you can have with Paper Pumpkin! Click HERE to get more details and sign up!

Thanks for stopping by, now go stamp! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment