Friday, January 31, 2014

Unleash Your Creativity... with Undefined!

Have you ever needed just the right stamp, only to find Stampin' Up! doesn't have it? Well, my favorite set from Stampin' Up! retired years ago, and it is packed away in my garage (don't ask). The easier solution? Create my own stamp using Stampin' Up!'s new Undefined kit!


You may be wondering why an apple core? Well, with a maiden name like CORE, it just seemed fitting! I've actually created ones for my nieces, too, and will be sending them for Valentine's Day.

Want to see how the Undefined kit works? Check out the video from Stampin' Up! below, then head over to my Stampin' Up! store to order your own Undefined kit!


 
 
Thank you for stopping by. Now go design and stamp! *smile*
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment