Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Fall Into Savings

I've been a subscriber of Paper Pumpkin since the beginning... and although not all of the projects have been my style, I've enjoyed having a kit to take with me anytime I've needed a little something crafty to fill my time. Paper Pumpkin has gone with me on business trips (this happens almost every month), to the park when I just need to get out and get some fresh air, and to my son's kickboxing lesson... this is my favorite because I get to create with my friend Pam - she brings her kit, too.

The only regret I have about being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber already is... I don't get to take advantage of specials like the one going on now. LOL!


Seriously though... this is an amazing deal! If you've never subscribed to Paper Pumpkin before, why not try it now? Click here to sign up and take advantage of the savings! There is no obligation to continue receiving Paper Pumpkin after your first month, but honestly... why wouldn't you?

If you have any questions, or still aren't sure if you are ready to be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, please reach out to me and I'll answer any questions you may have.

Have a crafty day!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment