Friday, August 18, 2017

Round Two...

Yesterday I shared a card that was created for a card challenge my friend Jennifer and I are doing to inspire each other to 1) use stamp sets we have and may not have used, 2) step out of our comfort zone and create something different than we usually would, and 3) stamp more. Believe it or not, number three is quite challenging. Let's face it, not many of us have unlimited time to create.

This card is a definite departure from what I usually do - and I'm still not sure if I like it. I posted this "tease" on my Facebook page last week and was surprised with the number of comments. Hopefully everyone who liked the tease will like the finished card.


Drum roll, please....


So what do you think??? The more I look at it, the more it's growing on me. I ended up sending this to my uncle because honestly... he's a gem and truly is a lovely person - and I wanted him to know it.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment