Saturday, August 19, 2017

Third Time's a Charm

The final card from the card challenge with Jennifer (we need a name for our challenge, so if you have a clever one, please let us know!). I have to say, I am in LOVE with this card! It's one that I may hoard, uh, I mean hold on to forever!!


If you didn't know this about me already, I really love fussy-cutting (silhouetting an image). The Eclectic Layers Thinlits set has a couple of embossing pieces, like the gold leaf above, but I honestly wish this particular piece had a framelit... it was really hard to fussy-cut. I'm not sure if it was the gold foil paper (which I love), but it was difficult to get clean lines. Did I use that element on my card? Check this out...


Nope! I honestly don't think it was needed. I think I'll try to fussy-cut that element out of regular cardstock and use it on another card. What do you think?

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment